Simple topology below.
- R3 should choose R2 over Gi1.23 to reach R1 loopback 18.104.22.168/32. Imagine that this is a 40Gbit link where as Gi1.13 is just a 100Mb link. Currently R3 is choosing Gi1.13 to reach R1 loopback 22.214.171.124/32.
- Do not configure any new routing protocols.
- Do not change Area numbers.
- Do not create any NEW areas.
- Do not change OSPF cost values
- R3 should choose R1 with OSPF as the routing protocol so no STATIC routes etc.
Configuration excerpts below so you can configure it in your lab.